My writing sort story ( Nitai)


I want writing sort story on a poor migrant workers
Nitai Gouranga. I hope you will reade with heard.



 Gouranga worked at the Jungle Gate on Bombay Road. In a plastic factory. The place is 6 km away from Salaf High Road in Howrah and from there Andul Road is about 20 minutes away.

 Nitai's house is in Jalpaiguri. He worked in Howrah district for 3 years, but never saw the Victoria Museum in Kolkata Zoo. It is impossible to see from so close. How many people come to rent a car but I don't have any more, so he decided to go next Sunday. He went to see the zoo with great enthusiasm,
 saw many things in the forest, looked at the pile of Victoria, looked at the clock and saw that it was ten o'clock at night. He hurriedly reached Howrah bus stand by bus but what will happen at night now it is 11 o'clock. Nitai Gouranga searched the bus stand and found out that there was no bus anymore. He waited for a long time. Meanwhile, the staff of the stand did not allow him to stay at the stand.

 Eventually he sat quietly on the pavement, unable to sit properly under a mosquito bite. At 1:30 pm, a taxi suddenly came and stopped right in the middle of the Howrah Bridge and the bus stand. A newborn baby was left and fled. The baby's cries made me restless. I took the baby in my arms and started thinking about who they are. They are the people of the city. I didn't go to the jungle gate anymore. (That is, I didn't go to his workplace.) 4 years ago, his wife's name was Radhika Radhika Gouranga. He had no children. When he reached home, he told his family, including his wife, about everything. Radhika took the child in her arms and said, Radhika and her mind were filled and she was very happy and named her Dulal. Then Nitai's work did not improve. She became very rich. She gave birth to another son and a daughter. He loved Dulal more than his son and daughter, but when he looked at Dulal's face, he kept remembering that day. He asked his conscience, who was the only one who knew the secret. They didn't know. Divakar's hint is that I am so happy. One day Suparna took a deposit from Dulal. Grandpa and Grandpa, what will you give me if I pass the exam? Dulal said, "Okay, I will buy you a bicycle." He sold the gold ring given to him by his father and collected the rest. He went to the bicycle store and paid the money. He used to fit bicycles in the store. 
Dulal's acquaintance Dulal told him to go. It will take a couple of hours to do the fitting. Dulal returned home. Dulal's mother Radhika has grown rice for everyone. Dulal sat down to eat together. Mother looked at Dulal's hand and said that your ring was silent on Dulal. Dulal's father rebuked Dulal and said that he was not saying anything but he remained silent and said that he had sold the things given to him by his father. At this moment, Dulal Dada Hebbi, who came with the bicycle mechanic bicycle, has become your sister's bicycle. All that is left is to understand the matter. As a father, I can't even admit my mistake to my son and I don't feel the need to tell anyone. Do I have to tell you the rest, Dulal Baba? Nitai always knew that Dulal had improved since the day I brought him


 Iti Md. Asadul Islam I.
Powered by Blogger.